Harvey Norman Holdings Limited (HVN:AU) (HNORY) PT Lowered to AUD5.76 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Credit Suisse analyst Grant Saligari lowered the price target on Harvey Norman Holdings Limited (HVN:AU) (OTC: HNORY) to AUD5.76 (from AUD5.82) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CDL Hospitality Trusts (CDREIT:SP) PT Raised to SGD1.40 at JPMorgan
- Samsung Biologics (207940:KS) PT Lowered to KRW1,140,000 at Credit Suisse
- Mapletree Commercial Trust (MACT:SP) (MPCMF) PT Raised to SGD1.95 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!