Hannover Rueck SE (HNR1:GR) (HVRRF) PT Raised to EUR173 at JPMorgan
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
JPMorgan analyst Ashik Musaddi raised the price target on Hannover Rueck SE (HNR1:GR) (OTC: HVRRF) to EUR173.00 (from EUR171.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICC Property & Casualty Co Ltd (2328:HK) (PPCCY) PT Raised to HK$7.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Lowered to $650 at Canaccord Genuity
- China Pacific Insurance Group Co Ltd. (2601:HK) PT Lowered to HK$29 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!