Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) PT Raised to $66 at BMO Capital
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Do Kim raised the price target on Halozyme Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HALO) to $66.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Halozyme reported 2020 royalty revenues of $88.6mm, above guidance and consensus estimates, punctuating the strong adoption of Darzalex Faspro. Full-year collaborative revenues of $123mm missed guidance due to timing of milestone payments. We believe 2021 guidance remains conservative, as partners are motivated to convert IV brands to Faspro and Phesgo. With the next wave of launches projected for 2023-2025, we expect one of the four Phase 3 programs to have data by 2021 year-end. Our target price increases to $66 from $65, as we adjust our model for 4Q20 results."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (ATEYY) PT Raised to JPY12,650 at Macquarie
- Enerplus Corp. (ERF:CN) (ERF) PT Raised to Cdn$7.50 at Scotiabank
- Takeuchi Mfg. Co., Ltd (6432:JP) (TKUGF) PT Raised to JPY3,400 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Raising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!