HCL Technologies (HCLT:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,230 at BofA Securities
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
BofA Securities analyst Kunal Tayal lowered the price target on HCL Technologies (HCLT:IN) to INR1,230.00 (from INR1,300.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- S-Oil Corporation (010950:KS) (SOOCY) PT Raised to KRW150,000 at Credit Suisse
- Kirin Holdings Co Ltd (2503:JP) (KNBWY) PT Raised to JPY2,440 at CLSA
- CLSA Upgrades Japan Steel Works (5631:JP) (JPSWY) to Buy (1)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!