HB Fuller (FUL) PT Raised to $77 at Baird
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Baird analyst Ghansham Panjabi raised the price target on HB Fuller (NYSE: FUL) to $77.00 (from $72.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "In our opinion, with a margin expansion curve likely taking hold 4FQ onward and the near-term effectively de-risked following 3FQ earnings, the investment profile for H.B. Fuller remains attractive, noting that rapid balance sheet deleveraging should help the company pivot toward offensive capital deployment (including buybacks) over the next 2-3 quarters. Our raised $77 price target is based on 18x our FY22 EPS estimate of $4.25."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corp (LIF:CN) (LIFZF) PT Lowered to Cdn$37.50 at BMO Capital
- Whitecap Resources Inc. (WCP:CN) (SPGYF) PT Raised to Cdn$10.50 at CIBC
- MEG Energy Corp. (MEG:CN) (MEGEF) PT Raised to Cdn$17 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!