H&R REIT (HR-U:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$16 at TD Securities
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
TD Securities analyst Sam Damiani lowered the price target on H&R REIT (HR-U:CN) to Cdn$16.00 (from Cdn$16.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades UWM Holdings Corp. (UWMC) to Underperform
- ECN Capital Corp. (ECN:CN) (ECNCF) PT Raised to Cdn$8.50 at TD Securities
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Downgrades Winnebago Industries (WGO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!