GrubHub (GRUB) Sell-Off Seen as an Overreaction at Pacific Crest
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
Pacific Crest analyst Brad Erickson said today's weakness in GrubHub Inc. (NYSE: GRUB) on Amazon fears is 'probably an overreaction'.
The firm maintained an Overweight rating and price target of $62.00
Shares of GrubHub Inc. closed at $53.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hyatt Hotels the preferred hotel name at Wells Fargo due to favorable exposure
- West China Cement Ltd. (2233:HK) (WCHNF) PT Lowered to HK$0.65 at Morgan Stanley
- Nan Ya Printed Circuit Board Corp. (8046:TT) PT Lowered to NT$168 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!