Griffin Securities Starts AmpliPhi Biosciences (APHB) at Buy
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Griffin Securities initiates coverage on AmpliPhi Biosciences (NYSE: APHB) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst Keith Markey commented, "Ampliphi Biosciences is paving the way to new antibacterial medicines. The clinical-stage company is employing naturally occurring bacteriophage, which are viruses that attack only bacteria, as therapeutic agents. Scientific studies attest to their effectiveness in the environment and as therapeutic agents. The ancient microbes pose no known threat to humans and have been approved for by regulators for use on foods. Also, phage-based medicines are sold over the counter in some parts of the world."
Shares of AmpliPhi Biosciences closed at $4.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Siemens Energy AG (ENR:GR) (SMEGF) PT Raised to EUR30 at JPMorgan
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Bath & Body Works Inc. (BBWI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!