Goldman Sachs Upgrades Textron (TXT) to Buy
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Noah Poponak upgraded Textron (NYSE: TXT) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $71.00.
The analyst comments "We upgrade TXT to Buy from Neutral. Leading indicators in the business jet market have improved, especially in Textron's aircraft categories and for Cessna aircraft specifically. Its Industrial and commercial helicopter segments should benefit from an economic recovery. We see substantial upside to consensus earnings estimates, investor expectations appear low, and valuation levels are among the lowest in our coverage."
Shares of Textron closed at $57.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
- UPDATE: Benchmark Upgrades AutoNation Inc. (AN) to Buy
- SVB Financial Group (SIVB) Tops Q1 EPS by $3.56
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!