Goldman Sachs Upgrades ServiceNow (NOW) to Conviction Buy Following Non-Deal Roadshow
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
(Updated - June 10, 2021 7:06 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs analyst Kash Rangan upgraded ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) from Buy to Conviction Buy with a price target of $695.00.
The analyst comments "We are adding ServiceNow to our Conviction List and reiterate our Buy with a $695 price target. On 6/8, we hosted a virtual NDR with ServiceNow CEO Bill McDermott and CFO Gina Mastantuono. We came away incrementally positive on ServiceNow's improving near-term fundamentals with potential to accelerate subscription revenues in C22. We remain bullish, and believe with the stock trading at 14x EV/NTM Sales, below its pre-pandemic multiple of 15x, and at a 0.5x EV/Sales/Growth on our C22 revs estimate, current levels represent a compelling entry point. Since reporting F1Q21 results on 4/28, the stock is down (17%) vs. the NASDAQ down (1%)."
Shares of ServiceNow closed at $464.71 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Biogen (BIIB) to Overweight on Proprietary Checks, Despite Prior Concerns
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Alaska Air (ALK) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Occidental Petroleum (OXY) to Overweight on Compelling Risk/Reward
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Goldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!