Goldman Sachs Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Conviction Buy
- Apple, healthcare stocks help Wall Street shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Heath Terry upgraded Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) from Buy to Conviction Buy with a price target of $400.00 (from $480.00).
The analyst sees an attractive buying opportunity in the equity citing a belief the company's investment in content, technology and distribution will continue to drive subscriber growth "well above" Street expectations. He also sees a path for the company to double its annual content investment and generate positive cash returns by 2022.
Shares of Netflix closed at $271.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volvo AB (VOLVB:SS) (VLVLY) PT Lowered to SEK278 at Goldman Sachs, Estimate Revision Following Earnings
- Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (TCCHF) PT Raised to EUR11.50 at JPMorgan
- Kerry Group PLC (KYG:ID) (KRYAY) PT Raised to EUR132 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Goldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!