Goldman Sachs Upgrades Hyatt Hotels (H) to Buy
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Stephen Grambling upgraded Hyatt Hotels (NYSE: H) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $91.00 (from $88.00).
- Favors management more aggressive move towards asset light.
- Says the premium qualities of segment's are note reflected in the current multiple.
- Sees optionality from loyalty program and recent M&A along with partnerships.
Shares of Hyatt Hotels closed at $75.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yokohama Rubber Co (5101:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,300 at Morgan Stanley
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (ADR) (8306:JP) (MUFG) PT Raised to JPY900 at JPMorgan
- AGF Management Ltd. (AGF/B:CN) (AGFMF) PT Raised to Cdn$9.75 at Desjardins
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!