Goldman Sachs Starts GoDaddy Inc (GDDY) at Buy
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs initiates coverage on GoDaddy Inc (NYSE: GDDY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $81.00.
Analyst Mark Grant favors the name over peers citing scale, cash flow generation, brand strength, and financial flexibility.
Shares of GoDaddy Inc closed at $61.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Downgrades GoDaddy Inc (GDDY) to Neutral
- GoDaddy Inc (GDDY) PT Raised to $108 at Raymond James
- Scandic Hotels Group AB (SHOT:SS) PT Raised to SEK25 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!