Goldman Sachs Starts FLY Leasing Limited (FLY) at Buy
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Catherine O’Brien initiates coverage on FLY Leasing Limited (NYSE: FLY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
- Says the fleet turnaround and AirAsia portfolio are being underappreciated by investors.
Shares of FLY Leasing Limited closed at $14.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Universal Health Services (UHS) at Sell
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Tenet Healthcare (THC) at Neutral
- Dabur India Ltd. (DABUR:IN) PT Raised to INR680 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!