Goldman Sachs Downgrades Pandora (P) to Neutral
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Heath Terry downgraded Pandora (NYSE: P) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $10.00 (from $12.00).
The analyst steps to the sidelines following the completion of the company's "go-shop" agreement under the SIRI merger. The analyst expects the equity to trade on deal expectations therefore downgrades it Neutral.
Shares of Pandora closed at $8.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unicredit SpA (UCG:IM) (UNCFF) PT Raised to EUR15 at Barclays
- Schibsted ASA (SCHA:NO) (SBBTF) PT Lowered to NOK485 at Barclays
- Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (BNCZF) PT Raised to EUR4 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!