Glu Mobile (GLUU) PT Raised to $11 at Benchmark
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey raised the price target on Glu Mobile (NASDAQ: GLUU) to $11.00 (from $8.00) while maintaining a Buy rating ahead of Q4 results.
Hickey commented, "GLUU plans to report fiscal 3Q19 performance on Monday, 02/04, 5pm EST, Dial: 866.582.8907, Code: 6480013. We expect a strong fiscal 4Q18 print and F1Q19 guide. GLUU previously initiated a strong fiscal 2019 guide, which we expect to be maintained. GLUU earned considerable credibility driving sustained growth from a meaningful Live Service game portfolio, successful M&A and established an emerging pipeline. We expect the Company to continue to generate institutional interest as their operating model approaches scale over the medium term, and resides within a compelling mobile game market."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ceragon Networks (CRNT) PT Raised to $5.25 at Needham & Company
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR69 at Morgan Stanley
- BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) PT Lowered to $48 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!