General Motors (GM) PT Raised to $80 at BofA Securities
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BofA Securities analyst John Murphy raised the price target on General Motors (NYSE: GM) to $80.00 (from $72.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
- 1Q:21 results to continue an impressive trend from 2H:20
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Clover Health (CLOV) to Neutral, Following Earnings
- Diversey (DSEY) PT Raised to $21 at Jefferies in First Public Quarter
- Exchange Income Corp. (EIF:CN) (EIFZF) PT Raised to Cdn$48 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!