General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $8 at Cowen
- Wall St rises on strong earnings, chipmakers fall after Intel outlook
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna lowered the price target on General Electric (NYSE: GE) to $8.00 (from $11.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
The analyst commented, "GE's FCF turnaround prospects have eroded, given the sharp and protracted decline in Aviation. This extends the prospective "hangover", for years, from debt-equivalent items that will rise (debt; pension/long-term care deficit; etc)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Beer Company (SAM) PT Lowered to $685 at Jefferies as Visibility is Now "Murky"
- Towngas China Co Ltd. (1083:HK) (TGASF) PT Raised to HK$6.70 at HSBC
- Crown Holdings (CCK) PT Raised to $138 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!