Geberit AG (GEBN:SW) (GBERY) PT Raised to CHF580 at HSBC
- S&P 500, Dow ease from record levels; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
HSBC analyst John Fraser-Andrews raised the price target on Geberit AG (GEBN:SW) (OTC: GBERY) to CHF580.00 (from CHF445.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aritzia Inc (ATZ:CN) (ATZAF) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at TD Securities
- Provention Bio Inc. (PRVB) PT Lowered to $22.50 at Chardan Capital Markets
- Corus Entertainment (CJR/B:CN) (CJREF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!