Geberit AG (GEBN:SW) (GBERY) PT Lowered to CHF472 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Morgan Stanley analyst Cedar Ekblom lowered the price target on Geberit AG (GEBN:SW) (OTC: GBERY) to CHF472.00 (from CHF475.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Singapore Exchange (SGX:SP ) (SPXCY) PT Raised to SGD10.10 at Credit Suisse
- Tamarack Valley Energy Ltd. (TVE:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at Stifel Canada
- Teleperformance (TEP:FP) (TLPFY) PT Raised to EUR350 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!