GameStop (GME) PT Lowered to $5 at Benchmark
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey lowered the price target on GameStop (NYSE: GME) to $5.00 while maintaining a Sell rating.
The analyst comments "The latest GME management team iteration was uninspiring and lacked any coherent articulation of a tangible vision on how to transform the business, in our view. Despite a valuation that’s been ‘nuked’ and the $157M in annual savings from the terminated divided, GME lacked the courage to repurchase shares as management appears focused near term on learning the business."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) PT Raised to GBP9.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Dialogue Health Technologies Inc (CARE:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$18 at National Bank Financial
- Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd. (968:HK) (XNYIF) PT Lowered to HK$23 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!