Fujifilm Holdings Corp. (4901:JP) (FUJIY) PT Raised to JPY8,000 at Citi
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Citi analyst Masahiro Shibano raised the price target on Fujifilm Holdings Corp. (4901:JP) (OTC: FUJIY) to JPY8,000.00 (from JPY6,800.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Raised to INR450 at CLSA Following Q4 Earnings
- Smurfit Kappa Group Plc. (SKG:LN) (SMFKY) PT Lowered to GBP49 at UBS
- HelloFresh SE (HFG:GR) (HLFFF) PT Raised to EUR105 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!