Frontier Communications (FYBR) Named Best 2022 Idea at Cowen
- Dow, S&P 500 climb as upbeat results from Walmart, others boost optimism
- Walmart (WMT) Gains on Raised Guidance, Analyst Sees More Upside Than Downside
- Fed Hawkishness is Likely Behind and a Soft Landing is Increasingly Likely - JPM's Kolanovic
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Expectations, Goldman Expects Positive Market Reaction
- Apple Upgraded to Outperform From Neutral at Credit Suisse
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gregory Williams reiterated an Outperform rating and $51.00 price target on Frontier Communications (NASDAQ: FYBR) and named it a Best Idea for 2022.
The analyst commented, "The FYBR story is one of a market maverick with a superior product and pricing advantage entering a Cable-dominated landscape as market share gains should drive a far higher mix of Fiber Broadband EBITDA for sum-of-parts multiple expansion. The top catalyst in this multi-year journey will be progress on market share penetration as fiber download/upload performance on a lower price should win out."
Shares of Frontier Communications closed at $32.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts ironSource Ltd. (IS) at Peerperform
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Matterport, Inc (MTTR) at Peerperform
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts AppLovin Corp (APP) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!