Foot Locker (FL) PT Raised to $67 at Berenberg
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Berenberg analyst Brian McNamara raised the price target on Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) to $67.00 (from $54.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Raising estimates; reiterate Buy rating and raise price target to $67 (from $54). We believe Nike's commentary regarding transient headwinds - port delays and COVID-19 pandemic restrictions - during its Q3 earnings last week, echoed FL's remarks 20 days earlier and should dispel any lingering FL investor concerns regarding Q4, in our view. With long-tenured CFO Mrs. Lauren Peters retiring next month, a new finance chief could also provide a near-term catalyst. We are raising our estimates as we believe FL has proven to be a standout in Retail throughout the unprecedented adversity over the last 12 months and would recommend investors continue accumulating shares."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Snap-On (SNA) PT Raised to $245 at Oppenheimer
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (9901:HK) PT Lowered to HK$149 at Nomura/Instinet
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:CN) (OGRMF) PT Raised to Cdn$6.15 at Cantor Fitzgerald
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!