Foot Locker (FL) PT Raised to $29 at Baird
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Baird analyst Jonathan R. Komp raised the price target on Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) to $29.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Analyst comments: "While encouraged to see FL take advantage of a
better near-term environment, the results directionally do not appear surprising given
several tailwinds during May-June (pent-up demand, fiscal stimulus) which were well
documented by others (HIBB/NPD) and seem likely to prove temporary. We are raising
our estimates and PT, though still see relatively low visibility especially with recent
indications suggesting FQ3-trends-to-date likely already have moderated significantly."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) PT Raised to GBP0.55 at Berenberg
- Innergex Renewable Energy (INE:CN) (INGXF) PT Raised to Cdn$28 at National Bank Financial
- AstraZeneca (AZN:LN) (AZN) PT Raised to GBP100 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!