Foot Locker (FL) PT Raised to $29 at Baird
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Baird analyst Jonathan R. Komp raised the price target on Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) to $29.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Analyst comments: "While encouraged to see FL take advantage of a
better near-term environment, the results directionally do not appear surprising given
several tailwinds during May-June (pent-up demand, fiscal stimulus) which were well
documented by others (HIBB/NPD) and seem likely to prove temporary. We are raising
our estimates and PT, though still see relatively low visibility especially with recent
indications suggesting FQ3-trends-to-date likely already have moderated significantly."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramelius Resources (RMS:AU) (RMLRF) PT Lowered to AUD1.95 at Canaccord Genuity
- Criteo S.A. (CRTO) PT Raised to $47 at Raymond James
- BeyondSpring Inc. (BYSI) PT Raised to $95 at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!