Fiserv (FISV) PT Raised to $144 at RBC Capital Following EPS
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Daniel Perlin raised the price target on Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) to $144.00 (from $141.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating following results.
- Q2/21 Merchant outperformance sets a high bar
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EasyJet Plc. (EZJ:LN) (ESYJY) PT Lowered to GBP7.50 at Deutsche Bank
- Kerry Properties Ltd. (683:HK) (KRYPY) PT Lowered to HK$42 at Goldman Sachs
- SUSE S.A. (SUSE:GR) PT Raised to EUR46 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!