FibroGen (FGEN) PT Lowered to $55 at Stifel
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Annabel Samimy lowered the price target on FibroGen (NASDAQ: FGEN) to $55.00 (from $70.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "FGEN’s clarification of a different Roxadustat cardiovascular safety analysis is another unpleasant surprise, but it is not clear that it changes the ultimate approvability of Roxa. Importantly, Roxa remains comparable to placebo in non-dialysis and to EPO in dialysis-dependent patients. That said, the claims regarding Roxa’s reduced risk (or superiority) of MACE+ in dialysis and MACE/MACE+ in incident-dialysis compared to EPO, which were communicated to the medical and investment community, are no longer valid. We expect this change to hold more weight for the FDA in terms of labeling, than for receptivity of Roxa by physicians. FGEN now has an official AdCom date of 7/15, and we continue to believe that Roxa will be approved given its comparable efficacy, clinical benefits, and safety. However, we have changed the probability weightings of our label-associated Roxa launch curves, removing an expectation for a BBW-free label and bringing our TP to $55."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,654 at Nomura/Instinet
- Park Lawn Corp. Ltd. (PLC:CN) (PRRWF) PT Raised to Cdn$46 at Stifel Canada
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Lowered to Cdn$30 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, AdCom, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!