Ferguson Plc. (FERG:LN) (FERGY) PT Lowered to GBP88.59 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Credit Suisse analyst Emily Biddulph lowered the price target on Ferguson Plc. (FERG:LN) (OTC: FERGY) to GBP88.59 (from GBP88.98) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FinecoBank (FBK:IM) PT Raised to EUR16 at Berenberg
- S4 Capital Plc. (SFOR:LN) PT Raised to GBP6.70 at Jefferies
- L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Lowered to EUR305 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!