FedEx (FDX) PT Raised to $343 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Jordan Alliger raised the price target on FedEx (NYSE: FDX) to $343.00 (from $338.00) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating following strong results.
The analyst commented, "FDX generated operating EPS of $4.83 per share, or well ahead of GS/Factset consensus of $4.15/$4.28. While Ground margin faced significant headwinds mostly related to previously discussed labor and ensuing network inefficiencies, the Express segment outperformed largely on the back of strong yields and International Priority growth."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) gains as analyst sees Q2 EPS above the street
- Ether Capital (ETHC:CN) (DTSRF) PT Lowered to Cdn$3.10 at Stifel Canada
- RHI Magnesita (RHIM:LN) (RHHMY) PT Raised to GBP26.90 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Goldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!