FBR Capital Reiterates Outperform on Galena Biopharma (GALE) Following Phase lll Investigation
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Morgan Stanley's Tesla (TSLA) Twitter survey shows investors are concerned
- Apple (AAPL) threatened to withhold Twitter from App Store says Musk
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar rebounds on Fed expectations, Aussie drops
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $2.00 price target on Galena Biopharma (NASDAQ: GALE) following an investigation of the company's Phase III study of NeuVax.
Analyst Vernon Bernardino commented, "After a thorough investigation of its PRESENT Phase III study with NeuVax, GALE found no evidence of a systemic reversal of the treatment arms, and, therefore, has confirmed the independent Data Monitoring Committee (IDMC) recommendation that the study be stopped due to futility. We think the negative results from PRESENT are priced into the stock and now point to the unrecognized value in the pipeline as reasons for considering GALE stock. More specifically, we estimate $1 per share value in GALE-401, the company’s Phase III ready product candidate for thrombocythemia. We also estimate the $1 per share in value in GALE-301/GALE-302 for ovarian and endometrial cancers as undervalued. Therefore, we reiterate our Outperform rating."
Shares of Galena Biopharma closed at $0.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Recession impacts on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) 'appear underestimated'
- Jefferies cuts XPeng (XPEV) to Underperform following 'recent missteps'
- Makita Corp. (6586:JP) (MKTAY) PT Lowered to JPY3,200 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!