FBN Securities Starts AMD (AMD) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBN Securities analyst Shebly Seyrafi initiates coverage on AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $40.00.
Seyrafi commented, "We are initiating coverage of Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) with an Outperform rating and $40PT. The company currently has a strong new product cycle driven by its Zen architecture, with Ryzen processors introduced for the PC market in 2017, fifth-generation graphics chips (with the introduction of Radeon RX Vega in 2017 and the Radeon Pro V340 in 2018), and EPYC processors for the enterprise server market all ramping well currently."
Shares of AMD closed at $32.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GPU Mining Strong, Fundamentals Continue to Improve in Hard Disk Drives and in NAND, Bullish for Western Digital (WD) and Seagate (STX) - Morgan Stanley
- Haemonetics (HAE) PT Lowered to $85 at Jefferies After Another Big Bath Quarter
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesShebly Seyrafi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!