Extra Space Storage (EXR) PT Raised to $178 at Stifel
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Stephen Manaker raised the price target on Extra Space Storage (NYSE: EXR) to $178.00 (from $166.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "We are increasing our earnings estimates for EXR and the rest of our self-storage coverage universe. We put out an industry note (Self-Storage REITs - Raising Estimates On Strong Operating Environment) that explains why we are increasing earnings and our thoughts about the current self-storage environment. Details for the model changes for EXR are below. In addition, we are increasing our target price to $178/share, based on a 27.5x multiple on our 2022 FFO estimate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jack In The Box (JACK) PT Lowered to $112 at UBS on Inflationary Pressures
- Fair (FUN) 2Q Disappoints but KeyBanc Sees Pent Up Demand Waiting
- Morgan Stanley Sees 5 Reasons to be Bullish on Uber Inc. (UBER) into 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!