Exelon (EXC) PT Raised to $55 at Mizuho Securities
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Paul Fremont raised the price target on Exelon (NASDAQ: EXC) to $55.00 (from $53.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "We are increasing our 2022-24 estimates between $0.01 and $0.19 to reflect the upward recent trend in the forward price of gas and electricity. Our estimates assume that the company continues its proportional hedging strategy extending through 2024 at prices that are below current forward commodity prices for electricity. We would expect an update of hedging guidance when Exelon files a Form 10, which may occur at the end of 2021 or the beginning of 2022. We remain Buy-rated on EXC shares and update our PT to $55 (previously $53)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Lowe's (LOW) PT Raised to $260 at Morgan Stanley on Higher Buybacks
- Green Impact Partners (GIP:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$10 at RBC Capital
- Nomura Holdings Inc. (8604:JP) (NMR) PT Lowered to JPY550 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!