EverQuote (EVER) PT Lowered to $45 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Mayank Tandon lowered the price target on EverQuote (NASDAQ: EVER) to $45.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "EVER reported solid 2Q results that exceeded expectations across the board due to record monetization rates. However, the 3Q outlook is a touch light and reflects a moderation in monetization rates and higher investments in the company's health segment as management gears up for the open enrollment season in 4Q. For the full year, the updated guidance is mixed, with management raising revenue but lowering EBITDA. The revised FY21 guidance reflects the recent PolicyFuel acquisition and higher investments. Despite the mixed revised outlook for FY21, we remain positive on EVER given our view that its online marketplace is well positioned to thrive as insurance advertising and distribution dollars shift to digital channels. We are reiterating our BUY rating but lowering our target to $45."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII) PT Lowered to $49 at Needham & Company
- AMD (AMD) PT Raised to $120 at Piper Sandler; 'Very Solid' Into Year-End
- Tourmaline Oil Corp. (TOU:CN) (TRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$66.25 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!