Estee Lauder (EL) PT Raised to $324 at Jefferies
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Stephanie Wissink raised the price target on Estee Lauder (NYSE: EL) to $324.00 (from $297.00) while maintaining a Buy rating following earnings.
The analyst commented, "As expected, EL guided below the Street following a mixed print for Q4 (bested sales & EPS). FY23 outlook for 7-9% FY23 growth incl. +5.5ppts pricing, +2ppts distribution. Gross and op margins expected to be flattish Y/Y. China & Skincare recovery key to both growth & margins. Cost tightening actions also progressing. Biggest swing factors in model are China & Travel Retail - directional vs. full recovery. PT to $324 on de-risking & market multiple run-up."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ServiceNow (NOW) PT Lowered to $475 at Stifel, Sees At Least Inline Results/Guide
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Lowered to EUR32 at Barclays
- The Gym Group PLC (GYM:LN) PT Lowered to GBP1.60 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!