Ericsson (ERIC) PT Raised to $10 at Raymond James
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold raised the price target on Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) to $10.00 (from $9.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "We maintain an Outperform rating on Ericsson following several model adjustments, and we have increased our price target to $10. On the surface, the top line and bottom line estimates do not change dramatically, but in between, we made a series of adjustments that we believe improve the quality of our model. Further, we extended estimates into 2022, and express comfort that Ericsson can achieve its stated operating margin target of 12-14%. In the near term, China 5G presents a sales tailwind and margin headwind. Over the longer term, we see upside coming from the Digital Services segment."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kuaishou Technology (1024:HK) PT Lowered to HK$120 at Morgan Stanley
- Bajaj Auto Ltd (BJAUT:IN) PT Raised to INR4,636 at Morgan Stanley
- Computershare Limited (CPU:AU) (CMSQY) PT Raised to AUD17.60 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!