Ericsson (ERIC) PT Raised to $10 at Raymond James
- Wall Street slides, ending seesaw week in a risk-off mood
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar hits three-week high, boosted by recent upbeat data, Fed taper view
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold raised the price target on Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) to $10.00 (from $9.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "We maintain an Outperform rating on Ericsson following several model adjustments, and we have increased our price target to $10. On the surface, the top line and bottom line estimates do not change dramatically, but in between, we made a series of adjustments that we believe improve the quality of our model. Further, we extended estimates into 2022, and express comfort that Ericsson can achieve its stated operating margin target of 12-14%. In the near term, China 5G presents a sales tailwind and margin headwind. Over the longer term, we see upside coming from the Digital Services segment."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Hold
- Innergex Renewable Energy (INE:CN) (INGXF) PT Raised to Cdn$28 at National Bank Financial
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP54.10 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!