Equinor (EQNR:NO) (EQNR) PT Raised to NOK245 at Barclays
- Wall Street falls on slowing China growth, inflation worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices climb as COVID-19 recovery, power generators stoke demand
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Analysts Bullish on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Heading into Earnings, Piper Sees Over 70% Upside from Current Levels After Raising 3Q Same-store Sales and Earnings Outlook
Barclays analyst Lydia Rainforth raised the price target on Equinor (EQNR:NO) (NYSE: EQNR) to NOK245.00 (from NOK210.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avenue Supermarts (DMART:IN) PT Raised to INR3,500 at Credit Suisse
- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HNAL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,740 at CLSA
- Ultra Tech Cement Ltd (UTCEM:IN) PT Lowered to INR8,950 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!