Electronic Arts (EA) PT Raised to $171 at Benchmark Into EPS
- Wall Street declines with Amazon; S&P 500 posts gains for month
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey raised the price target on Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) to $171.00 while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "EA, will report AMC today, Tuesday Feb. 2nd, and host a conference call at 5pm ET, Dial: 1.866.324.3683. We anticipate EA will deliver a strong F3Q21 financial results. We believe they can step up growth in FY22 from owned IP releases including the next Battlefield release. We applaud the Codemasters deal and have layered incremental performance into our estimates."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SkyWest (SKYW) PT Raised to $60 at Stifel
- Champion Iron Ltd. (CIA:CN) (CIAFF) PT Raised to Cdn$8.50 at TD Securities
- iA Financial Group (IAG:CN) (IDLLF) PT Raised to Cdn$88 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!