Electronic Arts (EA) PT Raised to $171 at Ascendiant Capital
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) Acquires Score Media and Gaming (SCR) for $2B in Cash and Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ascendiant Capital analyst Edward Woo raised the price target on Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) to $171.00 (from $170.00) while maintaining a Buy rating after reporting earnings on 5/11.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Electronic Arts (EA) PT Raised to $175 as Credit Suisse Sees Extended Guidance as Confidence in Growth Opportunity
- Eli Lilly (LLY) PT Raised to $275 at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: Benchmark Assumes Qorvo Inc (QRVO) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!