Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd (EOS:AU) PT Lowered to AUD6.30 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall St ends lower as taper acceleration worries pile onto virus angst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- 'This is Not Going To Be Good': Moderna CEO's Omicron Warning Sends Markets Tumbling
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant: Analysts Discuss Which Biopharma Stock is Best Positioned
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
Canaccord Genuity analyst Owen Humphries lowered the price target on Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd (EOS:AU) to AUD6.30 (from AUD6.50) while maintaining a Spec. Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hope Education Group Co Ltd. (1765:HK) PT Raised to HK$2.50 at Credit Suisse
- Hope Education Group Co Ltd. (1765:HK) PT Lowered to HK$2.60 at Macquarie
- Shenzhou International Group Holdings Ltd (2313:HK) (SZHIF) PT Lowered to HK$197 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!