Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $110 at Jefferies
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Raj Denhoy raised the price target on Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE: EW) to $110.00 (from $105.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "EW posted $60mn/$0.07 beat with US TAVR flat offset by a rebound OUS to low DDs(HSD in 4Q) on strong uptake in Japan, which offset a staggered EU performance. The late March rebound is extending into early April, keeping the outlook for +15-20% global TAVR growth unchanged. With TAVR trends normalizing and several pivotal TMTT data readouts slated for ACC and EuroPCR later this year (CLASP, TRISCEND), the 2021 set-up points to further upside. PT to $110."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON:CN) (CRON) PT Lowered to Cdn$9 at Cowen
- SCSK Corporation (9719:JP) (SCSKF) PT Raised to JPY6,930 at Goldman Sachs
- BPER Banca (BPE:IM) PT Raised to EUR2.55 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!