Echo Global Logistics (ECHO) PT Raised to $40 at Cowen
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Jason Seidl raised the price target on Echo Global Logistics (NASDAQ: ECHO) to $40.00 (from $37.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "ECHO reported a very strong Q4 as its Truckload segment was propelled by 20% increase in volume and 30% increase in revenue per shipment. Management’s 2021 outlook confirmed continued momentum through January and full year top line guidance game in above the Street estimate at the midpoint. As we roll our model forward, our new price target is $40 and reiterate Outperform."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $700 at Cowen, Best Set-Up Into EPS
- e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) PT Raised to 'Street High' $34 at DA Davidson on Strong POS Data
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) PT Raised to $83 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!