EastGroup Properties (EGP) PT Raised to $144 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Michael Carrol raised the price target on EastGroup Properties (NYSE: EGP) to $144.00 (from $142.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
The analyst comments "EGP delivered another solid earnings report highlighted by an expected uptick in development activity and continued solid property-level trends. Management expects to start $205 million of new developments in 2021 up from $91 million in the prior year. Rent collections were strong and bad debt should trend lower going forward. Therefore, we are raising our FFO estimates and increasing our target to $144/share from $142/share. Our rating is unchanged at Sector Perform."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Jefferies
- ESR Cayman Ltd (1821:HK) (ESRCF) PT Raised to HK$29.20 at Morgan Stanley
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW:GR) (BMWYY) PT Raised to EUR108 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!