EPAM Systems (EPAM) PT Raised to $546 at Stifel Following Earnings
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst David M. Grossman raised the price target on EPAM Systems (NYSE: EPAM) to $546.00 (from $445.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "EPAM reported a strong beat and raise this morning; however, it is trading down 2% versus the S&P500 +50bp. Weakness reflects commentary about the inflection in demand driving labor costs higher industry-wide, which is manageable for EPAM, but more impactful for others like CTSH, who reported similar dynamics last night (down 7%). There are multiple factors at play; however, we view them as temporary and have high confidence that EPAM will continue to gain share while maintaining margins. The shift to cloud is entering a phase that favors those vendors that can execute technologically complex engagements at scale, which plays to EPAM's strengths--the company called out three large modernization projects ramping in 1H21 and guided to 10% 2Q21 sequential revenue growth, well above historical seasonality. EPAM is a best in class asset compounding at 20-25%; we would use any sustained weakness opportunistically and raise our target price to $546."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) PT Raised to $76 at Stifel Following Conference
- Auto Trader Group PLC (AUTO:LN) (ATDRY) PT Raised to GBP6 at Barclays
- Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd. (DMP:AU) (DPZUF) PT Lowered to AUD70.71 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Standard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!