Dynatrace Inc. (DT) PT Raised to $65 at Rosenblatt
- European stocks open higher, buck weak Asian session
- Electronic Arts (EA) Shares Bounce After Confirming Battlefield 2042 Will Be Delayed, But Still Launch in 2021
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
- Pawn Broker EZCORP (EZPW) Gains New 'Outperform' Rating at Oppenheimer, Suggesting 78% Upside
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Rosenblatt analyst Blair Abernethy raised the price target on Dynatrace Inc. (NYSE: DT) to $65.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "This morning, Dynatrace reported solid Q1 results that came in marginally above our expectations on most metrics. Dynatrace continues to directly benefit from the accelerating Digital Transformation trend and is executing well with its expanding IT monitoring platform offering targeted at large enterprises. With this note, we review the quarter and are incrementally increasing our forecast revenue and ARR growth to reflect the quarter and solid customer traction. We are raising our target price to $65 (was $55) and reaffirm our Buy rating."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- E.ON SE (EOAN:GR) (EONGY) PT Raised to EUR12 at Barclays
- Acciona SA (ANA:SM) PT Raised to EUR180 at RBC Capital
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Sonova Holding AG (SOON:SW) (SONVY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!