Duke Realty (DRE) PT Raised to $56 at Baird
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst David Rodgers raised the price target on Duke Realty (NYSE: DRE) to $56.00 (from $48.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "We are raising our FFO estimates through YE22 and establishing a strong growth outlook of 7-8% over the next several years on the heels of accelerating market rent growth, a healthy embedded mark-to-market as well as an increased outlook for development starts during 2H21 and beyond. Our valuation now reflects an increased portfolio mark in rents as well as an NPV for future development--similar to what we have assigned to all Industrial peers this quarter. We are buyers of DRE."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duke Realty (DRE) PT Raised to $55 at JPMorgan, After Model Update
- International Petroleum Corp (IPCO:CN) (IPCFF) PT Raised to Cdn$10.75 at Stifel Canada
- Spartan Delta Corp (SDE:CN) (DALXF) PT Raised to Cdn$7.25 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!