Duke Energy (DUK) PT Lowered to $100 at BofA Securities
- Futures jump after inflation-driven rout
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
- 'Like iPhone 13 vs iPhone 12...Both Good, One Is Better' - Jefferies Weighs in on Omicron and New Covid Vaccine Boosters
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Julien Dumoulin-Smith lowered the price target on Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) to $100.00 (from $107.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
- NC legislation saga coming to an end;
- IN generation strategy next-up
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Berenberg Starts Genmab A/S (GEN:DC) (GMAB) at Sell
- Helen of Troy (HELE) PT Raised to $266 at DA Davidson
- UPDATE: NetApp (NTAP) PT Lowered to $98 as Morgan Stanley Sees Upward Bias to PCS Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!