Dropbox (DBX) Added to JPMorgan Analyst Focus List
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Mark Murphy maintains Overweight on Dropbox (NASDAQ: DBX) price target of $35.00.
The analyst is adding the name to the JPMorgan Analyst Focus List.
Shares of Dropbox closed at $23.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) at Neutral
- Getlink (GET:FP) (GRPTF) PT Raised to EUR16.10 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Starbucks (SBUX) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!