Dropbox (DBX) Added to JPMorgan Analyst Focus List
- Wall Street slides, ending seesaw week in a risk-off mood
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar touches three-week high, lifted by recent data, Fed taper view
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Mark Murphy maintains Overweight on Dropbox (NASDAQ: DBX) price target of $35.00.
The analyst is adding the name to the JPMorgan Analyst Focus List.
Shares of Dropbox closed at $23.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Downgraded to Hold at Jefferies on Limited Upside Potential
- NanoXplore (GRA:CN) (NNXPF) PT Raised to Cdn$8 at National Bank Financial
- B&M European Value Retail SA (BME:LN) (BMRRY) PT Raised to GBP6.50 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!