DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) PT Raised to $75 at Benchmark
- Wall Street declines with Amazon; S&P 500 on track for monthly gain
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey raised the price target on DraftKings Inc. (NASDAQ: DKNG) to $75.00 while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "DKNG's TAM, market share and long-term growth profile continue to exceed our expectations. We anticipate product innovations including in-game betting will accelerate success in player engagement, retention, and monetization. We anticipate DKNG will dominate the market in North America and will find long term success overseas."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) PT Raised to $60 at Morgan Stanley as iGaming Strength Beats Expectations
- UPDATE: Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) PT Raised to $93 at Piper Sandler on PN-943 Increasing Likelihood of Success
- Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Raised to GBP37 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!