DraftKings (DKNG) Receives New 'Overweight' Rating at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street slips on tech losses, tax uncertainty weighs
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar hits three-week high, boosted by recent upbeat data, Fed taper view
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Daniel Politzer at Wells Fargo initiated coverage on DraftKings Inc. (NASDAQ: DKNG), a digital focused sports betting, iGaming, daily fantasy sports and entertainment company, with an Overweight rating and $73 price target.
The brokerage mentioned four key aspects reflecting its favorable view of the company:
(1) The company’s position as a leading platform in USSB/iGaming, which is viewed by Wells Fargo as the most attractive growth vertical in Gaming,
(2) potential upside to its current 17% iGaming share as the company integrates GNOG, fine-tunes its product, and targets casino-first customers,
(3) systematic buildup of a highly differentiated, full-scale sports betting and media offering
(4) strong cross-sell capabilities (50%+ OSB users into iGaming).
The brokerage expects net revenue of $1.28 Billion (vs. guidance of $1.21-1.29 Billion), $1.85 Billion (vs. the Street’s $1.77 Billion), $2.61 Billion (vs. the Street’s $2.42 Billion) for 2021, 2022, 2023, respectively.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Rockley Photonics Holdings Ltd (RKLY) at Buy, Sees 56% Upside
- AstraZeneca (AZN:LN) (AZN) PT Raised to GBP100 at Morgan Stanley
- Electrolux AB (ELUXB:SS) (ELUXY) PT Lowered to SEK213 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!